Sunday 6 November 2011

One of the silliest stereotypes ever

In my country, Kyrgyzstan, I used to hear some unpleasant things about the English, girls in particular. People buzz my ears about how awful they were: like flat pankings with stupid facial expressions and unfriendly at all. That sounded quite discouraging in getting a girlfriend.

I've never followed stereotypes and I've always tried to have my own opinion about whatever, but, to my surprise, I realised I'd gone to London with the strong conviction that all English girls were ugly, and I can't imagine how this could happen! But, anyway, how wrong I was! Every morning in the Tube I do nothing but stare at those "ugly" girls! God, I've never seen such beautiful creations, to be honest! Doesn't matter whether she is blond or brunette, I just keep staring like an idiot. Hope I won't get into jail if one of those pretty girls call the police due to their suspicion.
Now I curse the guys who told me English are not beautiful (including man, there's no doubt in their charismatic). Look at yourself first, guys!
And now I know that if I marry an English girl I will be happy and, moreover, get the British passport (kidding).
Analyzing all that stuff, I came to the conclusion that I was really stupid not to think to remember the female celebrities, such as the first UK lady Princess Kate, charming singer Sophie Ellis-Bextor with the model figure, sirenic Lilly Allen, famous Kate Moss, Burberry's Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and many other examples of the English beauty.
Of course, not all the female population of Britain is dazzingly beautiful, as in many other countries, and I think it's normal. But still I give my preference to the English. Well, mostly because I haven't seen even a tenth part of the world, I know, but anyway=)


And there are many many other weird stereotypes about Britain at all but I'll stop here, otherwise my principal will kill me on the spot in case he sees the post, because he thinks I believe them all. See you in next post!