Monday 31 October 2011

The Time Machine, or How on earth can all this stuff happen???


So, for the first topic I've moved this one. This is one of my friends' favorite themes of mine ever, due to the topic's interesting mind.
I'm almost sure that you've ever thought about all the quirks that are to do with the Pyramids, the Loch-Ness Monster, the  lined a giant fields and so on and so forth. Either have I.
Aliens is the first idea that comes to mind. And the most popular one, too. There are some huge argues between people who believe and don't believe in ET. Both sides have their own clever and silly arguments and facts. I personally don't think that aliens have done these practical jokes even if they do exist. What for, let me ask? Just for fun?! Naaaaa.... Unconvincing at all.


It may be also unconvincing, but the next cool idea came to my poor head, which was already doing an Advanced Math at that time. It happened about a year ago, and that idea has become unrealistically popular amongst my peers at my school in Bishkek.
The whole thing is that there is nothing to do with aliens or almighty Pharaohs and their slaves and other rubbish assumptions. I think it was much simpler: there was invented a time machine in the future, which was being produced as widely as computers are being nowadays. A pair of crazy funny guys decided to laugh at the whole past world by making people there get confused by... guess what?-yep, pyramids, stonehenges and other wonders (and not only) of the World. Technologies were so highly developed in the future, so that there were no difficulties for those guys to create such massive and confusing stuff.
See how it works?=) And suddenly everything's clear, isn't it! I know there will be some skeptics who'll point on that and on this in my posts, saying: "You're being absurd, these things can't be like that!" and so on. But, fortunately, I'm quite thick-skinned enough.
And for those especially who say it's impossible to invent a time machine just because we can't imagine how it is supposed to work (I know many guys who claim such statements), I'll answer: a century ago people had no idea how to contact with their relatives when they're in a big distance. And now there is no such common thing as a cell phone...